Thursday, January 5, 2012

Good Advice

“Be careful what you listen to for the standard that you set will be measured to you.”--Bill Johnson.

If you live with standards of what you are willing to entertain that standards attracts what you want…if you like gossip you will attract gossip. Those who have attract more.  If you have the favor of God you attract more favor of God.  If you entertain and listen to people who constantly complain and aren’t moving forward in their Christian walk; people who believe “its always someone else’s fault”---well guess what?  That is what you will attract for your spirit life. I learned this a year ago and started editing what I listen to and what I accept into my life. Especially when people are talking and sharing. There would be times after a conversation I would reject in my heart and spirit what I would hear and sometimes it was things I would hear from my own circle of friends or family! That’s how much I DON’T want to attract negative favor or enemy favor. I want God favor not enemy favor!! This new year start pressing your thoughts on moving forward. I was talking to a group of women last night and sharing how if they are still living in the past that means they aren’t moving forward!! Its not rocket science!! So many immature believers who want to be treated like babies (some of those grown men) who need to grow up and seek their own spirit growth. Get away from those kind of believers they are highly contagious and call enemy favor into their life. Until they allow the Spirit of God to grow them up and they can enter into a life of forgiving others and dying to self it will always be “someone else’s fault.” I don’t need that this year---that won’t help me achieve my goals or favor! What do you have more of that you want more of…what are you lacking that you do want more of?? Well start doing some editing early on this year---set the standard of favor in your life—Good favor!

Adelante!!

Bea
Generation Glory
Iglesia Cristiana Adonai

No comments:

Post a Comment