Friday, September 2, 2011

What a Night!!

What an amazing opening night last night---God was definitely on our side. I could feel the new of what God is going to do in each one of us. I am excited to see and meet new faces as well as old faces.  It was a night where we committed to allowing the love of God to shine in each of us. If you have any pressing needs or prayer requests please email us we have leaders available to pray for anything and everything. Next week is going to be even more exciting because we’re going to hear testimonies of what He is doing this week.  If you want to share something please approach me and ask!! I want to give everyone the chance to share.  Sharing is caring ;)

As I went to bed last night I was so pumped up I could hardly fall asleep.  In my heart rang the words: Generation Glory! What does this mean?? This means the glory of God is inside each and every one of us. God wants to display His glorious power in our meetings, worship, life, and relationships. He won’t limit His power! He won’t hold back.  There is a song Jesus Culture covers that says, “you won’t relent..” This means God won’t stop  until He has our hearts---our love. He won’t relent until we give Him all our special little things that make us special.  He can take those things and use them for His power. In our weakest moment God comes shining through.  There’s nothing that can limit His power and glory.  If you left last night without a chance to invite Jesus into your heart say a prayer: Just say Jesus I invite you to come into my life; I accept you as my Lord and Savior. I open the door of my heart to you!  That’s all it takes!! The past is history the future is exciting!!

This weekend we have our Friday and Sun services; won’t you join us?? Bring your parents and little brothers and sisters. There’s something for the whole family.  Remember we’ll be there again next Thurs and ready to meet your friends and fam who are in school or out of school but still single and ready to meet other young people!
May God’s favor rest upon you this week and until we see each other again.

In His Hands,

Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment