Monday, December 12, 2011

Going Through the Process




“There some people brought to him a man who was deaf and could hardly talk, and they begged Jesus to place his hand on him.  After he took him aside, away from the crowd, Jesus put his fingers into the man’s ears. Then he spit and touched the man’s tongue. He looked up to heaven and with a deep sigh said to him, “Ephphatha!” (which means “Be opened!”). At this, the man’s ears were opened, his tongue was loosened and he began to speak plainly.”—Mark 7:32-35 NKJV

Wow What a passage!! So much revelation for me here------- this is the 2nd Word from the Scripture that confirms what God has been teaching to my Spirit this whole year and what I’ve been sharing to some and speaking on Thursdays at our sessions.  WOW…God is good!!! I am praying 11th hour breakthroughs meaning breakthroughs right at the end of the year and confirmations from God are right on!!!  Read the text above---the people “begged Jesus to place his hand on him.”  They were begging Jesus to work a miracle---Jesus not only worked a miracle He did it HIS WAY!! And His way was nothing like what the people were “begging” for.  The man didn’t do anything wrong it’s just Jesus had another method in mind!!
Jesus first pulled the man aside where no one saw… “away from the crowd.”  Jesus breakthroughs won’t always be in my typical prayer request mode---Jesus will expect and need me to spend time alone with Him to see His power.  Once alone Jesus touched the man, what the crowed asked him to do,  but in an odd way.  His fingers in the man’s ears?? Spitting? Touched the man’s tongue?? What a gross healing process.  What a way to work---and then He simply says, “Be opened.”  Why not do that right from the beginning?? Because He had a process!! And He wanted to see how wiling this man was to be healed---would He get in the way of the process?? Would He question it? Would He complain or murmur? Would he have an attitude? Or compare himself to other healings..well the others weren’t healed this way?? Why me?  It was Jesus own thing---He could do as He pleased and well the man just wanted a breakthrough.

 How bad do we want to see God answers in our life??? Some of us want results but we at the moment a process of God starts in our life start with the complaints, suggestions, and analyzing.  We quickly get in the way of what God wants---in the summer I had a moment of interruption. I almost got in the way of a God process and I wanted to rebel and quit.  I wanted to cut back because I felt I was doing the same thing over and over.  I felt God had something for me and why should I have to invest so much?? Well that was and is God’s process for me.  Would I have stopped I would have interrupted my own process.  Why the spitting Jesus?? Nothing more gross than that?? Who likes to be spit on? Jesus was humbling this man into a breakthrough.  God knows if we were to receive the fullness of Him we’d get so puffed up. Sometimes with the little God lets us see we feel we’re God’s gift to the church. LOL….well maybe that’s a little exaggerating but you get me.

At Jesus command the man was able to speak and hear.  That was some spit!!  Trust God’s touch and process---He knows what He’s doing.

 It says Jesus looked up to heaven---and sighed----wow---Jesus was involving heaven.  Any process from God to bring us a bigger blessing and revelation is from heaven.  Any breakthrough is from heaven.  Any unexpected answer comes from heaven.  Luke 3:21 says Jesus prayed and heaven’s were opened---what was He praying?? 

 What are you “begging” God for?? How long have you been begging Him?? How about you stop begging and start being part of God’s process for you?  Do you know what that is?? Have you had enough insight to see it? Sometimes everyone around us can see it expect us!!  The process won’t be revealed until you get alone with Jesus daily. Until you let Him take you away from the crowd---
 God is good and His mercy is great---- 

Adelante!! 
Bea
Generation Glory
Iglesia Cristiana Adonai

No comments:

Post a Comment